- What are the terms of the sale?
- Click here for Terms & Conditions
- I cannot connect to the WebCast auction.
- If you are accessing from a corporate network that may have an Internet proxy server or personal or corporate firewall, the following commonly used protocols and ports must be enabled for access:
- Port 1935: RTM – for Flash Live
- Port 80: HTTP
- Port 8080: HTTP
- Port 8000: HTTP
- How do I pay for what I buy?
- You must leave a deposit on the day of the auction equal to 25% of what you purchase. The balance is due before you pick up your purchases. We accept, cash, cashiers check, wire transfer & a business check (only of it is accompanied by a letter of guarantee from your bank.)
- How do I reach someone at the auction site?
- If you are having problems and cannot find your answer on the help pages, or if you need to reach someone at the auction, please call (818) 340-3134 or e-mail.
- The WebCast auction is over, how do I view my purchase summary?
- You will receive an e-mail with your purchase summary at the conclusion of the auction.
- Who can attend our auctions?
- When can I pickup what I buy?
- Typically, purchases must be picked up during the two business days following the auction. There is no pickup allowed during the auction.
- What is the buyers’ premium?
- A buyers’ premium is a surcharge which allows us to conduct auctions on behalf of the manufacturers. Keep in mind that 10% to 18% will be added to your total purchase price before adding sales tax. The specific amount is in the terms and conditions for the auction, listed in the confirmation e-mail (if you are attending via WebCast) and announce by the auctioneer prior to the start of the auction.
- Are there any reserves, or minimums?
- CA Global Partners does NOT put reserves or minimums on any items in our auctions. Everything will be sold to the highest bidder.
- I still cannot connect.
- If you are having problems and cannot find your answer on the help pages, or if you need to reach someone at the auction please call (818) 340-3134 or e-mail.