20sep5:00 pmSpecialized Technology ResourcesPlastic Extrusion LinesType:CompletedCategory:Plastics/Injection MoldingCountry:Malaysia
September 20, 2016
Plot D20 & D20A, Jalan Tanjung A/3
PTP 81560 Gelang Patah, Johor, Malaysia
Auction starts closing at 5 PM PDT (GMT-7)
View & BidView & Bid
PLASTIC EXTRUSION LINES CLOSING TIME HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 AT 5 PM PDT (GMT-7) - SEPTEMBER 21, 2016 AT 8 AM LOCAL TIME
PLASTIC EXTRUSION LINES
CLOSING TIME HAS BEEN UPDATED TO SEPTEMBER 20, 2016 AT 5 PM PDT (GMT-7) – SEPTEMBER 21, 2016 AT 8 AM LOCAL TIME
(4) Complete Extrusion Lines – 2009 Macro Engineering Extruder 5” L/D Ratio 26:1
Extruders – Winders – Slitters -Scanners –Rewinders, 54” EDI Die
Maguire WSB-923-T Blender
Maguire Clear Vu System MLS-1080 Vacuum Loader
Note: (Lines offered together or as separate as components (high bid prevails)
All visitors must supply their Name & Passport information (or local ID card if within the PTP Port) at least 24 hours in advance in order to receive approval to enter the Port.
Transportation & Logistics
• All buyers are responsible for the items purchased at the auction. Below is a list of companies that can assist you with shipping those items. Please contact them directly for scheduling and pricing.
• It is your responsibility and the responsibility of your shipping agent to coordinate removal procedures and schedules with the company selling the assets (equipment) prior to removing the equipment.
• All the equipment must be paid for in full before a release will be given for the removal of the equipment.
• If there are any questions or errors regarding the equipment, you must contact the auctioneer prior to removing the equipment. Once the equipment is removed, you assume all responsibilities.
Mr. Kam Kai Hong
HHE Construction Works
No: 61, Jalan Gajus, Taman Kobena, Tampoi, 81200 Johor Bahur
Tel: 07-2369353, H/P 016-7136708
(Fully permitted to enter the Port)
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly. Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT • CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
Questions? Contact Us