A CHANCE TO OWN A TRUE PIECE OF ICONIC SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HISTORY! [button link="
A CHANCE TO OWN A TRUE PIECE OF ICONIC SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA HISTORY!
Bidding Closes July 13, 2016 at 10:00am PDT
The Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena was opened in 1959 and ‘Christened’ by Former President Richard M. Nixon. Since then, the Famed ‘Hallowed Halls’ of the Building have Hosted Everything from the 1960 Democratic Convention – Where John F. Kennedy accepted the Presidential Nomination, to Olympic Events and Served as the Home for Many Years of the Los Angeles Lakers & Kings and the USC Trojans & UCLA Bruin Basketball Teams – It has also been used as a Concert Hall for Many of the Biggest Stars in the Industry including, Pink Floyd, U2, Michael Jackson, Madonna, The Grateful Dead – And was Known to be the ‘Arena of Choice’ by Bruce Springsteen – Who Ultimately Played Before the Last Live Audience and Formally ‘Brought the Curtain Down’ on March 21, 2016!
NOW, YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A ONCE IN A LIFETIME COLLECTIBLE OR MEMENTO FROM THIS ICONIC FACILITY AT PUBLIC AUCTION!
Including: Stadium Seating, Turnstiles, Concession Stands, Stack-able Chairs, Scoreboards, Dasher Boards, Speakers, Lighting, Restaurant Equipment, Hockey Goals, Stages, Risers, Partitions, Lockers from Player Locker Rooms, Arena Club Furniture, Bars, Media Room Equipment, Boilers, Chillers, Stadium Signage, Break Room Equipment, Safety Equipment, Executive Offices and Much Much More!
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855