No Onsite Inspection
February 9, 2017
1 Hansen Rd,
View & BidView & Bid
On Behalf of HC&S Rolling Stock & Machinery Featured Items include: Pickups, Mechanic Shop Equipment, Machine/Welding Shop, Auto Shop Equipment, and more SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: All Items MUST be removed within
On Behalf of HC&S
Rolling Stock & Machinery
Featured Items include:
Pickups, Mechanic Shop Equipment, Machine/Welding Shop, Auto Shop Equipment, and more
- All Items MUST be removed within 7 days.
- There is no washing of units on the grounds.
- If a vehicle’s description says no title, there will be no title or bill of sale provided. Your auction invoice will be the only thing you will receive. Bid accordingly.
IF YOU UNABLE TO ABIDE BY THESE REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE DO NOT BID AT THE AUCTION.
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855
•The Packaging Store – Tel: 818.956.1137
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly. Please click here for complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
An 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
Accepted forms of payment: WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT • CARDS, NO PERSONAL/COMPANY CHECKS.
All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-459-6985, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption • documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered • once payment has been made and items have been removed.
Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
Questions? Contact Us