22mar10:00 am5:00 pmBrinkmannTimed Online AuctionType:Completed
Excess Inventory and Customer Returns Additional Inventory not previously offered and Unclaimed Lots from Previous Sale Email For
Excess Inventory and Customer Returns
Additional Inventory not previously offered and Unclaimed Lots from Previous Sale
Email For More Info Register To Bid Catalog
Inspection: March 21, 2016 – 9:00am-4:00pm
Items Located at:
(Lots 1-459) 4821 Simonton Rd., Dallas, TX 75244
(Lots 1001-1335) 4215 McEwen Rd., Dallas, TX 75244
401 Athens Brick Rd., Athens, TX
(Lots 5001-5376) 10745 Marina Drive, Olive Branch, MS 38654
(Lots 6001-6151) 801 E Jefferson St., Kosciusko, MS 39090
Merchandise to Include:
• Brinkmann Lighting, Including, Low Voltage, Solar, Marine Lights and Flash Lights.
• Pet Supplies and Clothing and Boat Covers.
• Malibu Lighting (Excess Inventory)
Other Merchandise to Include
• 40,000+ Brinkmann BBQ’s to include, 60,000 Customer Returns, 20,000 Turkey Fryers, 30,000 Smokers of various size and designs. There is also a large QTY (40,000) off Used BBQ’S and Smokers which is the perfect opportunity for recyclers and scrappers.
• STUBBS western wear shirts (First Quality)
Also to Include, Fabrics for Pet Products, Boat Covers and Clothing, Large Qty of BBQ Parts, 65,000 Copper Tiki Torches, Bulbs and So Much More it’s impossible to list.
Click Here for Complete Terms and Conditions of Sale
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855